PHONE-A-LOAN: 1800-410-400 (FREEFONE) GENERAL QUERIES: 021-4963384
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
∗Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authorative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Proof of Income
Recent Bank Statements
Any Other Relevant Documents
a. Up to €2,000:
– 1 recent payslip/social welfare/pension slip
b. Between €2,001 – €15,000:
– 2 recent payslips/social welfare/pension slips
– 1 full month bank statement (within the last 3 months)
c. €15,001 – Up
– 3 recent payslips/social welfare/pension slips
– Current 2 month Bank statement
– Statement(s) of any other debt (including mortgage)
d. Please Note:
– Irish Credit Bureau and/or Central Credit Register checks will be done for the majority of loan applications
– In certain circumstances a guarantor may be required for your loan
– Different documentation is required for self-employed applicants
© 2020 The Lough Credit Union. All rights reserved.